Delivery: Free 2-7 days worldwide delivery to your door via DHL, EMS, UPS or FedEx.
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D.).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Well made by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable
3. Classic style
1. Happy festival celebration
2. Grand opening and business promotion
4. Martial arts practice and performance
5. Professional dragon dance competition
6. Stage performance
7. Display, decoration, collection
8. Happy events and wedding celebration
This dragon dance costume is made up of the following parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head
2. The long natural wool dragon body
3. The natural wool dragon tail
4. The leading dragon pearl
5. The framework
6. Ten holding poles
1. Guide 2DVD of Playing Dragon Dance and Lion Dance
2. Dragon Dance Music CD